How do I change a bond when it has been charged incorrectly?

  To view a video clip of this procedure, click    



1.  Go to the "Bond View" screen by going to the "Billing" link in the menu bar and select "Bonds"


A list of bonds will be displayed



2.  Click "View" beside the name of the child whose bond you need to correct


3.  Click "Reverse"



4.  Enter a "Comment" and click "Reverse"


5.  See the module on "How do I record a bond payment for a child" to recharge a bond